FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Check PMsCheck PMs   Log inLog in 

4C Outfitters, Cloudcroft, NM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sage Creek Forums Index -> Guides and Outfitters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KZRAWHIDE
Spike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: 4C Outfitters, Cloudcroft, NM Reply with quote

Here's an Outfitter that I have hunted with. Never got to meet the owner. The guides hunted us illegally on National Forest with Ranch Only tags. When we confronted them, they said it was legal. We tried to ask the outfitter but he wouldn't meet with us or talk to us on the phone. We figured it out after 2 days and went to the New Mexico Game & Fish.
The guides got ticketed and the outfitter claimed no responsibility.
Crying or Very sad
TrevonStoltzfus
Sage Creek Pro Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: sorry to hear that Reply with quote

HMMM,

I am very sorry to hear that as I know the owners Rodney and Steve Connor personally. I have heard nothing but good things about them and their operation and have talked to many successful and happy clients. I am sorry for your experiences and frustration. Confused

Personal Website - www.westernbiggamehunter.com
hunting1
4 point

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to say, but that sounds about right here in NM! Sorry for your incident. I have been beeting my drum now for a while that land owner tags should only be for the land they were issued! Mad
KZRAWHIDE
Spike

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trev, didn't you use to work for them? I've heard a lot of good things about them too. I think as long as you hunt on the Coleman Ranch or have a unit wide tag you are fine. Rodney blames the guides for crossing the line, but he would never meet with us or talk to us on the phone while we were there to ask him about it. The guides told us he knew........ that's why we had no choice but to pull out and go talk to the game warden.
Other stuff went on too, but I'm only going to state what happend to me. My once in a "life time hunt" sure didn't work out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sage Creek Forums Index -> Guides and Outfitters All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: