View previous topic :: View next topic
duckdog28 Spike Joined: 23 Jul 2008 Posts: 19 Location: Colorado
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 am Post subject: Goose Roll-ups
Okay, here's an AMAZING way to cook fowl or any other kind of meat for that matter;
1. Cut goose breast into 1/4" strips and then cut strips down to about 2-3" long
2. Lay strips on top of 1/2-strips of bacon.
3. Lay one slice of jalapeno on top of goose strip
4. Put a "dab" of cream cheese on top of jalapeno (about the diameter of a nickel and about a 1/4 inch thick)
5. Roll the bacon around the whole thing and put 2 toothpicks in it to hold it together.
6. Marinade in italian dressing for anywhere between 1hr and 24hrs
7. Cook on the grill until the bacon is done. Be careful to keep moving the rolls because otherwise they will flare up.
8. Make sure you are drinking beer during this process.
9. Serve to anyone who wont eat wild game. They will change their mind.
Back to top
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
Elveron phpBB theme/template by Ulf Frisk and Michael Schaeffer
Copyright © Ulf Frisk, Michael Schaeffer 2004
Forum run by
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group